My First Post :D


  My name is Bailee, I’ve lived in Oregon all my life. I love art and just doing anything creative, so I am excited to make this blog, I think it is gonna be a lot of fun. I usually like to do fine art drawing, acrylic, watercolor, and pastels, I like trying new art supplies. More recently though I've really gotten into crocheting. I kept seeing cute projects on my Pinterest, so I tried it. I became obsessed with it really quick. I've made a few hats for my family, a scarf, and a blanket. Because of this newfound obsession, I've started quite a collection of yarn. 

When I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for a career the only thing I knew was I wanted it to be something I could be creative in. That is why I am currently working on the graphic design program at LBCC. I have already gotten some experience in it that I can add to my portfolio. I illustrated for a children's book, Tamale the Skinny Donkey. And I designed the logo for the All Girls Benton County Rodeo. I loved working on both projects and am excited I chose to study it.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Marketing; Cookies 🍪

Social Listening - Core Keeper